Friday, April 17, 2009

Summer time na! Bored ka ba?

Posted by jover nuevaespaña

Are you bored? oDesk.com has a lot of jobs for you. Earn as much as $5/hour, no technical skills needed, as long as you know how to use MS Office programs, can follow simple instructions, hard-working and dedicated, you're HIRED!

I am currently working in oDesk as a SEO assistant where I earned $2/hour. This is such a good experience to work in the internet and to deal with different people worldwide. Actually, my boss is from Texas that's why I need to practice my English because we usually discuss things over the phone.

How difficult is the job in oDesk?
It is not difficult! As long as you know how to copy-paste, how to edit articles, and how to surf the internet, you will find it very easy.

Do they really pay?
Yes, they pay! I just received my $20 via Pera Padala and my other account balance was forwarded to my Paypal account.

Is oDesk a scam?
Definitely not! Before they can hire you, you need to pass their Exam. In this way, the company can ensure that only competitive persons can join them. Their exam is quite difficult because I fail in my first take but luckily I passed my second take.

This is a good source of income if you have enough time. I actually spend 10 hours of work here everyday, from 8:00 PM to 5:00 AM. Then I will sleep for 3 hours and go back to work in SEAFDEC, as a Trainee in Systems and Networking Department. Yeah, I'm kinda busy, but I have no choice, I need to build my future.

Till next time!





Grabe no, kabalo na ko mg.English biskan trying hard lang! hehehe!

4 comments:

ac08qbla said...

Daw ads sa internet ba.. hehe..

Well, summer is not yet in the air here.. It's still springtime and it's nice, but I still have classes and all.. Won't be summer until may.. Ka sad gani.. But yeah, mapuli ko this may, and I won't have classes till august.. So yeah, kitaay lang ta sa pinas!! Hehehe..

jover nuevaespaña said...

ads man gd na..pero ako na ya nagsulat..hehe..sige, see you sa pinas. What can you say about the new skin of our blog?

charisse_pescos said...

yey... mpuli na c friend kin!!! XD
uy, jov xur ka baydan ku nila? bsi gni into mu lng kmi... XD

jover nuevaespaña said...

Kahapon nagwithdraw ko $50 sa bank from my paypal account. Wala ko ya gpang.into. hehe