Saturday, November 15, 2008

back at home..

Posted by ac08qbla

This is to show how much I miss home..



I used to go out with just t-shirts and shorts on (and underwear, of course)..
Now, I have to wrap my whole body up..
I used to see the sun more than 10 hours a day..
Now, it's not even 5 hours..
I used to get annoyed by the sun..
Now, I learned to appreciate it..
I used to go out and speak the language I am used to..
Now, nobody would understand me..
I used to see my family..
Now, not a chance..
I used to watch TV..
Until now, I haven't even seen a TV..
I used to tell my mom to cook my favorite dish..
Now, I have to do it on my own..
I used to love electric fans/airconditioners..
Now, I don't even need them..
I used to send a text message to somebody if I need something important..
Now, it's not even practical to do it..
I used to say that everything in the Philippines is expensive..
Now, I realized how wrong was I..
I used to have high hopes of going out of the country..
Now, I have high hopes of coming back..



I used to think I would be better off somewhere else but home.. Well you might be..
But the thing is, if you are somewhere else, YOU'LL DEFINITELY MISS HOME..


I miss home, same as you guys!!!

I miss y'all!!

QUINN

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

drama ah.haha.
well, do you have a choice?
there's no turning back, right?

Dyouwz said...

kaya mu na.
ikaw nagpili.
God bless nalang da.

diano_bryan090192 said...

ok lng nah bubi....

kaya mo na.... hehe... negra k beh mu.... hehe...

VJ said...

Miss you too quinn...

And the rest of you guys...