Tuesday, June 9, 2009

my phone

Posted by charisse_pescos

whoosh... you know how a phone can change your life?

well my 'new' phone kinda changed me a lot...

it started when my brother was trying to sell his gf's old phone to me...

i almost declined before my cousin insisted, therefore i bought it...

well, not yet... it's for 4k and i just paid 600 pesos... XD

but its here and im using it...


i give my mom, or rather, my mom demands half of my monthly allowance from dost ever since my first allowance came. though i give her that half, she still watches over what i do with whats left (ginaisispan nya ko), which is 600 pesos... XD ahahaha
whenever i go out she asks for mangoes which is 80-90 per kilo... >.<
so, what's left of me is really small. just enough to buy a new shirt or pants?...

she does that cuz im still asking her for lunch money.

she says and i quote "Kamahal sa imo cha noh?"

i have no tuition, i have no miscellaneous, what? am i not supposed to eat?

aniweiz, buying that phone, i told my mom i wont be able to give her half of my monthly allowance.
so its good for me... :D

i told these rants to my friends here and one said that i could stop asking for lunch money and keep all my monthly allowance for myself..

i only get 50 per day from my mom

so, hell, my friend had a very good idea...

i told my mom that i'm not asking for lunch money anymore... :D

she couldnt believe it... X3

and i switched from smart to sun so i could save lots...
about 4k per year... and dis fown is for 4k... XD

damn, i love this phone...

1 comments:

Keekers said...

Hay. Daw amu na prob mo ever since you were "earning" money from the government. xD