Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Netherlands

Posted by ac08qbla

So far, vacation has been nice.. mapost lang ko pictures and stuff for you people to get what I mean!! hahaha..
This is me and my friend, Zulfathi.. He was with me in the Netherlands..
This was the time when we wandered around the woods and passed this sign.. Steenbok..
We found some guns in the closet, and tried to do CAT, weird..
Chopping wood!!
This is me, and the dog which is bigger than me (compare our heads)!!!

I did not know that we have proper pinball games in reall life!!
We went to the Hague, the part of the netherlands where the government is located.

This is the prince's house or something like that..
This is St. Jan, a very very big church in the Netherlands.. It is really cool actually...
This was just in one corner of the church, it was fantastic!!
I also went to feed the sheep!! SKRAPPY!!!
This is my picture, wherein I think mukha akong nasa barko!! OFW!!
Hmm.. Everything started to freeze.. It was so cool, really!!
This is what we did in the new year, we spent like hundreds of EUROS!! Just for paputok!!
And we also started the year with ICE SKATING!!
MORE ICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is just so random.. I wanted to take a picture on top of the tree.. I ended here...

Ermm.. Ginawa ko lang ni katulod!! hahahahaha..
After a snowball fight with my friend, we went to make a very big snowman!!
Wala lang, feel ko lang magpiano..
Then, sang 5, I went back to the college.. Here is me, michelle and jasper, from the netherlands..
Me and my christian friend Gifty, from Ghana!!
This is me and Aseya, from afghanistan..
Hehe.. That was more or less my vacation.. Actually I have loads of pictures, but it just takes so much time to upload..
Miss you all..
Quinn

4 comments:

Mixtry said...

May gad... Amazing man na man!?!?@?! >_<

kfernandez said...

So COOOOOOLLL!!!
gus2 qoh mn dah quinn!!
hehe(c",)
mis u bessie!!

diano_bryan090192 said...

quinn... k.law.ay sa imo... hehe...
lain hitsura mu noh nga laba imu nga buhok... hehe.... daun dw ng.taas k... hehe.... medjo ng.puti... daun dw ng.lba imu nga face... hehe....

k.sadya mn dah mn... hehe... gni ara tah d tnan... hehe....

hay.. miz u quinn.. hehe....

ac08qbla said...

hisaon sa imo bra.. haha.. siling ni bessie kuno nami na akon hair.. hehehehe..

Feeling ko bra long hair ka naman subong.. AFRO!! hhahhaahhaha..