Friday, November 21, 2008

Mountain Boarding - the sport of my life!

Posted by ac08qbla

For now, at least.. hehe..


Last wednesday, we went mountain boarding.. It is like snow boarding, but it is done without the snow, so the board has to have big wheels!!


The school is kinda steep, so didto kami nagmountain boarding sa sheep farm, which is beside the school, which is steep man gihapon.. Damo sheep poop, pero ok lang!! haha.. Una daw nadamakan pa ku, pero sang nagsugod na, AHHHHH!! Kanami.. Hehe..
Siling gani sang instructor namon: as long as you start playing the poop wouldn't matter at all..
And so it didn't!!


Amu ni tsura ya oh, sang mountain board:


Hyper hyper gid ko ya that day.. May ara pa dayon launch ramp, in which tatlo lang kami nga boys nakakuha!! haha..
Ka crazy nga game pero daw ka nami!! hehe..
I really love my AC life!! i never regretted it!! hehe..
Hope that you guys, wherever you are, are having fun like I do!!
I miss y'all!!
QIN

1 comments:

JEsmean said...

I love the clock! haha.. Yun yung una kong na-notice.. Tagal pa kasi kung kailangan ko pang i-solve eh.. joke! haha..