Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Haha.. I'm finally leaving..

Posted by ac08qbla

Yeah.. gin bilin ko na ang iloilo sing sunday, and now i'm bound to leave this forsaken place called Philippines this friday, the 19th..

wish me luck guys.. i'd be away for a year.. my fellow Filipino is already there, and she said it is way freakin' cold.. And i'm really excited, really.. I'm already about a week late, cause term started by 9 (yeah, lower, birthday mo na).. I got delayed because of that bwiset student visa (it's just a personalized sticker that would take you 30 working days just to have it) haha.. Tama nga si taba, ang sarap bombahan yung embassy.. hehe..

I may not be able to check the blog for a long time (internet connection is restricted, no ym, youtube, and lots of other websites, but it's free and unlimited, alright), and I'll just check your posts on my e-mail.. and if I have something to post, I'll ask somebody else to do it for me.. hehe..

You might want to communicate with me, the best communication we can have is through facebook.. that is http://www.facebook.com/.. parang friendster siya guys.. actually much better than friendster cause you can chat using it.. If you can make an account, then you may add me.. just search me through my e-mail.. thats www.quinnearlblanco@yahoo.com..

The school is cool!! Yeah.. really.. My roommates have weird names.. (share ko lang ha.. hehe.. proud gid ko daan!!)

Ehsan Haq is from Bangladesh
Aslak Flem is from Norway
and my fellow first year Jawad is from Jordan..

If you want international partners, just tell me the nationality, and i would try to find someone for you.. haha.. (just make sure to have a facebook account aryt??)

I'll tell you everything when I get there.. My roommate from bangladesh told me though that I wouldn't have much time.. But trust me, i would find some time for you..

I know i would be behind you guys.. Mauuna't mauuna talaga kayong mag graduate sa akin.. Ok lang yan.. hehe..

Guys, i can't promise pasalubongs.. cause bring-homes == excess baggage.. haha..

**british english sucks, i know.. I will really have a hard time with the language.. but meron akong nakausap sa Dutch embassy kahapon na girl.. through phone.. and she has a really nice voice.. shet.. In love na ko ah.. hehe.. Ka charming.. daw gusto ko siya isturyahon whole day.. (mga 30's na xa galing.. yeah.. i just love her voice, alright?? hehe..)

I love you all!! Especially........ yeah.. akin na yun..


Always and forever,

Quinn
p.s. i hope i can make it to the 2010 elections.. haha..
p.p.s. daw maanga ako ah.. ginpost ko naman sa comp sci blog.. tanga tanga gid ako ya.. hay naku.. gin hide ko na gani.. ay ambot ah.. tanga gid ko ya ah..

6 comments:

oblivious2dobvious said...

QUINN...

God bless sa trip...

ahay...wala ka sa 18th birthday ko...

ngayu lang ku gift ah...

kung may classmate ka da nga french or italian...ichatmate ku lang...haha..

joke...

basta...halong gid da...

bye bye...(bye bi??)

georgie said...

yeow fyubi.......

gagamit ako ng facebook na yan para lang sau... hehehe... happy trip.

Mixtry said...

Friend. I wish you the best!

One year later: Reunion gid ta ha? Or at least, within the year, update us!

Take care, Friend. God Bless!

Unknown said...

lower!!!
am a mishooooo!!!!!!
hehe...
maski gin compare mo lng crush ko sa motherly love...
mamiss ta man ka gyapon...
heehee..
halong ka gid da lower...n.n
ahay ah!!
kasubo...T.T
as in mamiss ta gid ka ya!!!!!!!
glng la mo man ko gin grit sng bday ko...
hmph!
andaman mo lng...
feeling ko mu na ang reason kun ngaa nalate ka...
n other owrds, kun gin grit mo ko, tni dugay na to nag-abot imo visa chuchu...
nyaha!
jokeness...n.n
God bless lower!
we all love you din... especially... amon na man lng na... nyaha!n.n

geb said...

quinn!!!!
hehe..
go...
ra kna da...
SULAT KA HA?
kahit tawag for 1 minute lng... XD
lol.
hhmmm... nami ang facebook? -.^
go god bless nlng da...
*looks forward to your british accent*
*muhaha*

Jessil Ray Aguilar said...

quinn bigatot ka!!!!!!

happy trip nalang ah!
tni indi mag dugo ilong mo sa ingleshesa sa england..

sin.o si especially??
hmmmm.....
hmmmm.....

ma miss ta ka...
tnx for everything...