Monday, August 4, 2008

You do know what I am talking about..

Posted by ac08qbla

Today i just accomplished a great feat sa akon life..

Damo ko dayon things nga narealize..

They say nga indi ko dapat makonsensya..
Pero di ko gid mahelp eh..
Down na down na gid ko ya subong..

It was tani just a matter of clearing my name regarding the issue..
Pero I ended up saying everything..
With the encouragement of my parents, of course..
I had to clear my name..
Malakat pa naman ako, and I need this clearance stuff pa from the school..

Pero with the the ManCom talking to me and asking me questions,
I couldn't stand any chance to lie..
These are great people..
People you and I respect..

All of us may have our own little dissapointments with our former school..
But why don't we look at the bright side??
WE GOT ALL THOSE THINGS FOR FREE!!
Who are we to complain??
Dapat gani thankful pa ta na..
PISAY bala ang best high school sa aton region!!

We are well bonded as one Tau..
Pero wala gid na instill sa aton minds ang pag love sa Pisay ano??
Kung si Ma'am Biyo pa: "We really failed on this aspect (making us feel nga pisay is our family)"
This time i would have to agree..
Dapat may concern man kita sa aton school..

If anyone of us would have to face this situation like I did,
In any other case or what,
"Stand by your principles" hambal ni Sir Almero..
"We should know where our loyalty should be" kung si ma'am Shena pa..
Dapat ta gid na i bear in mind kay
"Part lang na sang life, damo pa gid na maabot" kung si Sir Libs pa..

I am not addressing this to a single person alone..
But to all TAU nga palangga ko gid..
Tani maka learn ta tanan sa sini nga situation..

After the interview, people said
"I admire your courage" and lots of other compliments..
Pero di gid ko maributay.. Di gid ko happy..
Daw ginhurt ko lang akon own self..
Self-pity man ako sa gihapon..
I did something that is right but feels so wrong..

Once again I am very very sorry..
I don't know what you think of me right now..
Selfish act gid to ya..
But I already did my best..
Tani ma understand nyo ako..


(I would like to stress the fact na hindi lang gid TAU people ang makabasa sang any post nga himuon ta..
Be sensitive, be responsible, be careful..
I don't want us to commit the same mistakes again..)

Palangga ta man kamu gihapon ah!!
Friends gid ta ya maskin mag-inanu..
Through thick and thin!!
ONE TAU!!



With a pure TAU blood,
Quinn

7 comments:

geb said...

*maemo man q*

mu lng ni mhmbal ko...
TAU. T_T

Mixtry said...

Hay... Friend Quinn. Amazing ka gid ya tuod...

At least...

Hmm...

Now, the only thing to worry about is Paryente himself... And his transcript... And whatever comes next...

Gusto ko gani magupod sa iya sa buas, kaso may klase pa ko. May PEP man siya, pero i-skip ya lang kuno...

Haaay...

georgie said...

hey fyubi
i'm so confused. seriously. ano na ba talaga ang nangyayari?????????!!!!!
(tagpi tagpi lang kasi ang info na nakalap ko)

Jessil Ray Aguilar said...

don't blame urself Quinn... Akon tu ya sala... i wasn't responsible sa mga gin pang sulat ku! wala ku utang na luob! ma public apology ku sa monday. tani ma patawad ako sang mga tawo nga gin guba ku...

geb said...

kaya mu na jess... god bless...

ac08qbla said...

2 jessil:
i'm sure they will.. hmm.. bwas na na gali no???

go jess!! ari lang kami di pirmi gasupport cmu.. hehe..

Mixtry said...

We're definitely here for you, Paryente. All the way, always.

Shucks... Ma-absent ka gid sa bwas no? Kalain...