Friday, August 22, 2008

AN OPEN APOLOGY TO THE PSHS-WVC COMMUNITY AND TO SIR CATLITO CERBO, JR

Posted by Jessil Ray Aguilar

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

I, Jessil Ray C. Aguilar, 17 years old, a resident of Cartagena St. Maasin Iloilo, and an alumnus of Philippine Science High School Western Visayas, Batch 2008, would like to voluntarily retract everything that I have posted at my hate blog at http://pisayscandals.blogspot.com between the period of January 12, 2008 to May 30, 2008

I would like to apologize to all the people who have been the subject of my hate blog most especially to Sir Cerbo whom I have severely insulted and whose reputation I have tainted. Sir Cerbo was my teacher in Social Science during my first year in Pisay. He was a capable teacher who showed genuine concern towards his students. Despite this I was overcome by strong emotions that I was able to say all those bad things about him. I would also like to say sorry to our former network administrator, Mr. Soberano for blaming him for the intermittent internet connection of the school. To the guards especially to nong Madriña for saying that they are incompetent and useless, to all the teachers that I have disappointed and to the whole Pisay Community for this very unscholarly act.

To the students, please do not do
what I have done. I admit that I acted on irrational judgement and I was not thinking of the consequences of what my blog could bring and has brought I wrote this blog because I had complaints on how this school was run but I wrote it in a very wrong manner, unbefitting that of a Pisay scholar. Yes, we have freedom of speech but along with this freedom comes the responsibility of choosing our words. What I have done was a very ungrateful and stupid thing to do. I hope that time would heal the wounds that my blog has caused. Sana mabaon nalang ito lahat sa limot. Once again, I am sorry. I promise never to do it again.

Sincerely,


Jessil Ray C. Aguilar
Alumnus, PSHS-WVC

7 comments:

Mixtry said...

Hay... Catlito... Kanami...

Hmm. Why is our blog being polluted with this stupid -shit- issue? We definitely don't want it here. It's not exactly something we want here in OUR blog. Seriously...
And why so many -biniga- stuff to do? What will it accomplish? I don't even think that these physical things would really -touch- our -dear- Sir Cerbo... I think he's just bitter. Bitter. Bitter. What-EVER.

And... When this is all over... I doubt he'll be all nice to us. I doubt nga maka-unplastic siya saton. Like... Manapak man na siya bi... Maplastic man lang na siya sa batch ta. That is so him after all.

P.S. Don't you dare take this comment against me. This is my OPINION and I have the right to express it the way I want.

geb said...

laurz, ummm... eh... this is a public blog.. hmbal ni jessil be careful with your words. reminder lng. la lng *stare* *sweat*

Mixtry said...

Laurz man?
Betch ka gid ya, Truce. Daman mo lang, gwa ta pila ka adlaw Enemy liwat. DDD<

Kag, FYI, Jessil was with me when I wrote this, and he told me to put that P.S.

geb said...

ay sh*t maan gli.. kay miroy, te mixtry.. sala mu na na nga mu na username mu XD lol.

kag.. oohhhh. xP ok. nvm.

p.s. damo2 na gid ya as in damo na gid garead blog ta aw? nanu nga mga tawu... ayte D<

Anonymous said...

astig jessil.

Mixtry said...

Indi Geb a. Loser ka lang gid ya. Haha. Mas dramatic si Miroy magsulat. xD

Mga chismoso/chismosa mga tawo no? Oh well.

geb said...

yeah chismoso nga mga tawu. mau lng tni kung random poeple from far far away ang matan-aw xing aton blog kay malay mn na nila nu gnapangwakal ta. pero close contacts reading our blog? yup, chismoso gid na cla.