Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Pipol!

Posted by Amazing Grades

Nainit na ko people! I damn miss you all so much. Kailinit d sa balay. Daw like every morning, nasanay na ko nga ga ilis into my uniform and riding the jeepney to school. Dayun maabot ko 2 early kag ma ngupya assignments. I'll really miss those times. Ma miss ko mag lagsanay pakad2 coop. Ma miss ko ang mga tawganay ta (bubi, friend, bessie). Mag college wala na ni ya tanan. Wala man lang ta daw last get-together wherein completo ta. Wala gd naka talk ang mga people nga may kinanglan isturyahan. Wala gd ta ka enjoy sing aton last moment together. Natak-an pa ko mag depart from Pisay. I'll miss that bitchy school. Ill miss that school not because of all the achievements I have earned there, but because it was where I met all of you. Al of you have been a special part of my life... a special memory. A memory that will forever be engraved in my heart, mind and soul. I will miss all the laughs, the tears and the hatreds we shared. Yes, i know that I will find new friends in high school. But one thing is for sure: they will never be as great as you guys.

Last Monday, I just can't help but cry. Especially when Jessil touched the Pisay logo that was tiled on the floor of the admin building. I will really miss high school. The school, my classmates, my teachers. I m very sure that teachers in college wouldnt be as caring, understanding. compassionate and loving as compared to our teachers in high school. Teachers in Pisay care for their students. Teachers in college might not even care if you flunk their subject.

Damo na ko memories sa Pisay. Pero para sa akin the most beautiful was falling in love. Woohoo! Yep. Pramis. Gn hibi-an ko gd ni. Daw ka law-ay gani isipon nga its one of the reason why wala ko ka DL sing 1st qtr sing 3rd year. Haha. In short I was depressed. Pero that was in the short-run (Sir Almero: Nan of d abav!). Pero considering its effects on me in the long run, i am proud and happy that I fell in love. Waha. I learned a lot about life, love and the people around me. At least love for me was an inspiration and not a desparation(d ko sure kung tsakto ang word ng gn gamit ko). Salamat lang sa person nga to. Past is past anyway.

Cge amu lang na Tauers. Daw laba na gd post ko. Ma post lang ko liwat kung I feel depressed ulit. Salamat. Luv u guys.

P.S. Cherish every moment you have with someone. It may be your last.

**Basi may makita kamo nga sala sa grammar. Pagpasensyahan nyo na lang.

1 comments:

Mixtry said...

Kent, Friend..
I think I saw an error.

"Yes, i know that I will find new friends in high school. But one thing is for sure: they will never be as great as you guys."

xP

No worries.
Kanami gid man to gin-ubra ni Paryente. Ka...emotional...:3 Symbolic!

Gym ta, Friend. :3
Third day ko na buas..

Unless...
Mapa-Manila ka [na]. D: