Thursday, April 3, 2008

Letter ko for all to SEE

Posted by charisse_pescos

I'm into:

Girls like Krystel
Tall, extremely thin, very artistic and extremely devoted to the bound chickens of the universe. May originality siya when it comes to art especially when it comes to cutting shades of blue.

Girls like Je
Ridiculously thin, how small is her weight is how much math is in her brain (does she binge-eat? no! she thinks all the fat away). I don't she ever got angry at me kay maremember ko na gasmile lang siya pirme kung gacommunicate kami.

Boys like Quinn
The epitomy of the saying 'size doesnt matter'... Kung kumosun mo iya body, indi mo makumos iya soul (watahel). Dali lang galing si friend quinn magmasakit, gapaulan daan pirme... emo... knami pa gid sa iya maghimo script! Funny and tau gid na tuod.. He's deeply affected by strong mathematical women.

Boys like VJ
The most emo guy in the world. Patient to the point na cguro 77x7 na ko kasala sa iya but still gatext back man gihapon.. Weak against women and fatal against skin. He knows a hundred times more about history than I do but cannot go against me when it comes to romance... haha vj.. I wish you all the men(remember last summer when you thought you were gay?) and women in the world except me... May ka pa utang gli na yellow cab...

Girls like Maan
'All of me'. The rocker chick of tau. Dapat may showdown sila ni ange... If it wasn't for her, i would be annoyed by all the screaming songs of this generation rather than get addicted to it like i am to coke. She likes chocolate with coke and guys in boxers. She is extremely honest and extremely guilty when she lies. She has good taste in music that mainstream people look unupdated for her... because they are unupdated... no offense mainstream people.

Girls like Miroy
Cherry blossom lady. Classic poetic types. Lets me read his um dark poetries (yeah) and some other literatures... Awww... misunderstood creature... very misunderstood. Somehow, he's better than me at math but he's just busy making more poetries. He's also very artistic. He drew a total of countless number of guns and knives.

Girls like Georgia
Appealing to the men even though she demands discipline on the environment. I help her kill trees by asking for paper from her everyday.. Very neat girl. She keeps secrets kept rather than told. Whenever I'm in a danger zone and too innocent to notice, she's always there to tell me to be careful. Very nice seatmate and friend.

um stop ta anay... sakit mata ko...

may bag.o na ko gli na email add www.rabbiversusbuttercup@yahoo.com
my old one is inaccessible
good night mga tau!!!

5 comments:

Mixtry said...

Wewt.
Go Cha.
Definitely love my man in boxers.

I squealed at that. xD

Luv u Cha..<3 Gonna miss you doodie. :[

geb said...

la q ya? jk >.<

Mixtry said...

Wow...
Feeling important na si Truce. xD

Jk.

Cherry Blossom said...

haha... bery funny cha...

oh, hi tau... dugay na q waay ka online ay...

xP

hellow...

ac08qbla said...

emo ko aw??